Elections and AGM 2014-2015
Notice to hold the Association Elections and Annual General Meeting (AGM)
This is to inform the members of the
Pakistan Association of Australia Inc., that the Pakistan Association of
Australia Inc. will be holding its elections at the upcoming Annual General
Meeting (AGM) as per information provided below.
The Election schedule is as under:
1. Nomination for the Executive Committee Offices to be received by the Secretary not later than 14 June 2015
2. Candidates notified of their intention to contest by 17 June 2015
3. Elections to be held on 21 June 2015
As such, this notice is issued for the AGM 2014-2015 to be held on Sunday, the 21 June 2015 at 11:00AM. The venue for the AGM is 37 Queen Street, Auburn NSW 2144. A brief agenda for the AGM includes:
3. Welcome speech and annual report by the President
4. Treasurer Report
5. Elections process briefing by the Secretary
6. Elections as per Constitution of the Association
7. Farewell speech by the outgoing President
8. Hand over to the New Executive Committee
9. Response / thanksgiving speech by the incoming President
10. Any agenda item that the new President may wish to discuss
11. Any other item
12. Closure of the AGM.
Nominations for the elections can be emailed and to addressed the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of the following information:
For further information regarding the elections or AGM please contact the Secretary at email@example.com
Dr. Syed Muhammad Abbas Rizvi
Secretary, Pakistan Association of Australia Inc.
Email Sada-e-Watan to a friend!