Open Invitation for Meet Pakistani women entrepreneurs at Pak High Commission Canberra
A Trade Delegation of 12 Women
Entrepreneurs of Pakistan, duly sponsored by the Trade Development Authority of
Pakistan (TDAP), is due to visit Australia from 14 – 21 November 2015. Their
Product showcases (mini exhibitions) are being organised in Melbourne, Canberra
These businesswomen specialise in the following products:
• Ladies Garments - Shalwar Kameez, Kurti, Party wear, bridal wear, western wear.
• Handmade Silver Jewellery, Silver Jewellery, Handmade jewellery
• Silk scarves & Khussas
• Traditional Bags, bangles and Clutches
• Bed Sheets, curtains, comforters, and kitchen accessories
• Handicrafts, Handmade Rilly Quilts
A Product Showcase in Canberra is being organised by the High Commission for Pakistan at 4 Perth Avenue, Yarralumla ACT 2600 from 4.30 – 6.30 pm on Thursday, 19 November 2015.
All Business owners / companies / Individuals looking to start up, or Pakistanis are welcome to meet the Business delegates to order stock or to buy at the venue.
Deputy High Commissioner
High Commission for Pakistan
4 Perth Avenue, Yaralumla, ACT 2600
Email Sada-e-Watan to a friend!